Material flow accounting of an Indian village

MFA-India
Source: Bruno Kestemont, Marc Kerkhove, 2010. Material flow accounting of an Indian village.

This illustrated MFA shows the synthetic ecosystem of an Indian village.  Created by scholars from Belgium, I would say this fits into the “Belgian School” of MFA diagrams, influenced by the urban metabolism of Brussels illustrated MFA diagram, as I posted earlier, with heavy reliance on cartoonish pictograms.  Noticeable symbiotic elements are the connection of the human waste and manure into the Silva and Saltrus grove, which then supplies the settlement with fuel wood.

3 comments:

  1. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information.สำนักงาน บัญชี กรุงเทพ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog helped me to understand the fact that even a simply written article can be best over thousands of other highly qualified no-meaning articles. So always keep in mind that use simple but accurate parameters for your blog.บริษัท รับ ทำ บัญชี

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really helpful for my database. It enhanced the area of my thoughts and pushed me beyond the boundaries. Work ethic of every point is different and represent a new way to improve myself.สำนักงาน บัญชี กรุงเทพ

    ReplyDelete